Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It Ain't Easy...?

     Being green is way easier to be than we were taught as kids, once you know what meanings and definitions it has. The color green is motivating me fiercely today!!! It's not surprising, according to this article by Rodika Chi (and many other I referenced to be sure) green is the color of renewal, fresh energy, new/hopeful beginnings,  nature, tranquility and inspiration, to name a few. Also the color green's element is wood, it's mild out and foggy today, makes me think of Spring, Sping = new leaves=trees=wood ,hmph, no wonder everything I touch today is VERY green driven and inspired. I love Feng Shui, it has got to be one of my #1 motivators and inspirations.  I stumbled upon it several years ago put to use many of the practices, with intent of course, it does work, but your intentions literally drive everything you do with Feng Shui. When you place an object, paint a room, de-clutter a space or introduce an element it is imperative that you do it with specific intent. For example: When placing a purple accent rug in my area of wealth  to aid in obtaining better financial success, I need to be placing it there with that in mind and NO DOUBT, doubt brings negative energy to you and you're home and must not be in your mind at all. I am NOT an expert on the subject but try to apply it with respect and honesty in my everyday life. This is also why I have been *ahem* dare I say, nagging my husband to help to make room in the budget for paint. My house is almost entirely brown, which is nice and earthy but I NEED COLOR!!!! Not only from a creative perspective but also from a Feng Shui perspective. That being said, I'm off to paint, alas not my walls, but hopefully something to hang on them!

Sincerely,
The Cleaner

My thanks and link credits to:  http://www.circle-of-light.com/ - Circle of Light
                                               http://fengshui.about.com/bio/Rodika-Tchi-22688.htm - Rodika Tchi

No comments:

Post a Comment