Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Information Superhighway

     I guess it is! I mean I've used the internet for a variety of reasons but more recently I have been using it to promote my home business website. There is SO much information to sift through, I think I officially have screen-burn! There is a lot of great information out there but the hard part is sifting through the bad information and the spam information to get to the credible information. Is there some world record for how many times someone used the word information in a sentence? because I think I just broke it!
     Through my journey I have learned about SEO and online marketing and submitting and linking and yedda yedda yedda. It's all sage advice though and I have gotten more traffic by following the pertinent information. Networking works! So I am not mocking or knocking it, and I love to learn I just wish that there was a way to find this information with out having to go through the jerks out there that are merely using the above topics AS THEIR SEO! What I say to them is something my dearest partner, future husband always says "you just gotta fight that laziness!"
Sincerely,
The Cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment