Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Knew It!!!

     I absolutely knew that if I merely started a blog it would fuel some creative thinking and true to form, it has. I now have so many ideas about topics I could write about, elements to add within them.....my mind is quite frankly on overdrive! Well, to be honest it usually is ALWAYS on overdrive. I'm enthralled now, though, that I can put these overdriven ideas into material items, or, blogs. It got so bad yesterday that I actually started

writing them down so I wouldn't forget them. These are exciting times.
     I am going to change my "Random" page today and re-name it, "The view from my front porch". I love to take pictures, I especially love capturing those pure moments. I'll explain further on that page.
     I also think that I'll do another one about food (mmmm foood). Not just a recipe posting place, this is a little more unique than that, thank goodness.
     Well, I think I am well on my way to completely absorbing myself in this for the next little while .... the sun is shining, "Yay!" You know there is something about the sunshine, other than the whole Vitamin D thing. I don't know about you but when the sun has been away for a while and then comes out of hiding I just feel like when I stand in it's prescence for the first time, in which, during the winter, feels like a century, it feels like a warm and soothing embrace. It seems to permeate beyond just shining on you, it seems to warm and shine within. That might just be the poet in me but, there it is!

Sincerely,
The Cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment